Your ideal life partner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Richard Ramsden. Love of my life.
do0tvl.jpg
[/IMG]

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Chuffy said:
I thought you'd been a bit lairier than usual. No doubt suffering from a build up of manly humours. I guess we won't be seeing you online for a day or two after you get back...:biggrin:

I'm not coming back just yet... she's coming out here. And we are actually going to have a bit of a holiday for the first time in ages. And yes, I will certainly not be on here in the evenings for a while!

KristyA

I'm proud to say that this scrumdiddlyumptious fella right here is my Mister. He's the most adorable, generous, loving, gorgeous, occasionally grumpy but "well fit" man I have ever known and I wouldn't change an inch of him......

Johnny Armstrong, who loves ya babe xxxx

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Just the shere thought of a lifepartner sends shivvers up my spine!

Ild have to settle with a bike or golf clubs! Am sure their up keep would cost the same a women would however, but would they fetch the beer.. hehehe!

ChrisKH

Guru
Mrs KH of course. And she'll have to be as I took her name on marriage. No pictures unfortunately and I suspect she would divorce me if I posted any. :birthday:

You have to work at it of course. Anyone who doesn't is either a) Extremely fortunate :cheers: Has never hit a rough patch or c) A liar. :smile:

Top Bottom