Your ideal life partner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
oxbob

oxbob

I hope it was obvious from my op that this was started in jest, i am pleased to see so many happy with their present life partners!

Greedo

Why of course.

I just stuck my Mrs up for a laugh then thought otherwise.

In truth mine would be Jimmy Krankie :smile:

The perfect height!! :angry:

oxbob said:
I hope it was obvious from my op that this was started in jest, i am pleased to see so many happy with their present life partners!

OP
OP
oxbob

oxbob

Greedo said:
Why of course.

I just stuck my Mrs up for a laugh then thought otherwise.

In truth mine would be Jimmy Krankie :smile:

The perfect height!! :angry:
Oooh scuffed knees to die for!!!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
It's nice to know peeps have their life partners, etc... but thinking about it logically, if Mrs F got run over by a bus, for instance, I reckon in time I'd find someone else to be with etc... it's coincidence we met in the first place, so being partners has taken work, time, patience, whisky etc, and so it would be with anyone else...

Arch

Married to Night Train
Fnaar said:
It's nice to know peeps have their life partners, etc... but thinking about it logically, if Mrs F got run over by a bus, for instance, I reckon in time I'd find someone else to be with etc... it's coincidence we met in the first place, so being partners has taken work, time, patience, whisky etc, and so it would be with anyone else...

Yeah. I found mine, then lost him, and eventually found someone else.

Pity that went tits up too.

I'm hoping it's 'third time lucky', and not 'three strikes and you're out'...:angry:

Will1985

Über Member
Apart from a bike or 3 obviously, someone who is as sports/exercise mad as me, and understands that you need more than one bike and more than one pair of shoes etc...

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Arch said:

I'm hoping it's 'third time lucky', and not 'three strikes and you're out'...:angry:

Oh, lordy, Arch, you're making me weep....

Arch said:

I'm hoping it's 'third time lucky', and not 'three strikes and you're out'...:smile:
No. On the third go it works out properly. I should know....:wacko::smile:

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I have an issue with the words Ideal and life. Ideal isnt a realistic expectation, it leaves way to much room for disappointment. Life, well I am learning that probably isnt a realistic expectation either, people change, some stay some go, but nobody stays the same.

Here is my best shot at answering the post though:

She would be open, honest, easy going & trustworthy. Fun to be around, alive (helps) in tune with me and able to let me get in tune with her. Flirty, sexy, & in need of a good man. She would be somebody you could discuss anything with on any level without barriers or embarrassment. She'd be good looking but not glamorous, her beauty would come from within her and not from her make up box. Her eyes would be a gateway to her inner self, words wouldn't always be necessary. She would be a good friend, someone to share lifes battles, peaks and troughs with, someone who makes me feel good inside and I can make feel good inside. She would want both my mind & my body. She would expect me to want the same of her. She would have a wild side, she doesnt know what prim, proper, domestic goddess or frumpy mean, she is a bit of a rebel, up for a laugh & adventure, but not totally out of control. We each may need to wander far, but we'd be friends, lovers, soulmates looking out for each other in this wild world.

col

Legendary Member
BigonaBianchi said:
I have an issue with the words Ideal and life. Ideal isnt a realistic expectation, it leaves way to much room for disappointment. Life, well I am learning that probably isnt a realistic expectation either, people change, some stay some go, but nobody stays the same.

Here is my best shot at answering the post though:

She would be open, honest, easy going & trustworthy. Fun to be around, alive (helps) in tune with me and able to let me get in tune with her. Flirty, sexy, & in need of a good man. She would be somebody you could discuss anything with on any level without barriers or embarrassment. She'd be good looking but not glamorous, her beauty would come from within her and not from her make up box. Her eyes would be a gateway to her inner self, words wouldn't always be necessary. She would be a good friend, someone to share lifes battles, peaks and troughs with, someone who makes me feel good inside and I can make feel good inside. She would want both my mind & my body. She would expect me to want the same of her. She would have a wild side, she doesnt know what prim, proper, domestic goddess or frumpy mean, she is a bit of a rebel, up for a laugh & adventure, but not totally out of control. We each may need to wander far, but we'd be friends, lovers, soulmates looking out for each other in this wild world.

A good description of probably why some of us have been together for so long.

Top Bottom