Your kids on bikes pics......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
Been a bit quiet in here, I guess it's been too cold and wet. Anyway, while little-legged Mad Scientist went to a farm with her schoolfriend, I took Drama Queen out for a decent length ride along NCN 6 from Darley Park to Elvaston Castle. Well, mostly. We took a detour down NCN 66, so gave her a first ride along proper roads, as she missed out on Bikeability.
24699600849_fb7ecfc21b_z.jpg
On the Riverside
by Mark Johnson, on Flickr

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
12523095_1170460049631896_1638928170488753396_n.jpg

It has been a lot lot lot of wet.....

kiriyama

Does this count?
IMG_20160320_112547.jpg

After she helped clean my bikes she decided to finaly take her stabalizers off. She was flying round the park after half an hour... having to buy her a bigger bike now! Was tempted by an isla bike, but it might have to be an argos special. She doesnt care as long as its pink.
IMG_20160320_154434.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160320_154434.jpg
    IMG_20160320_154434.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 34

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Was tempted by an isla bike, but it might have to be an argos special.

Although expensive, just look at second hand isla and you'll see they keep their value really well.
I went for a Frog bike for my boy, and I think it's worth it. It's so much lighter and better made than a cheapo one.

Sixmile

Veteran
Balance bike v stabilizer duel..

IMG_20160319_101110.jpg

Hicky

Guru
I've not been on for a while, both lads have come on so much.
I'm gonna have to go back through this thread.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    165.1 KB · Views: 43

benb

Evidence based cyclist
View attachment 124388 View attachment 124386 What can I say, the snob in me won! It was his 4th birthday yesterday so family chipped in to buy this.
It's great and the hours on the balance bike paid off as he was pedalling away within the hour. I couldn't tell whether the feeling in my stomach was pride or apprehension!

The Frog is a fantastic bike. My son has one, albeit quite a bit larger.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Just fitted a new twistgrip shifter to my 10yr olds MTB and now we are off along the canal into Manchester for a curry lunch :hungry:

I will try to get some pictures to add later...... :rolleyes:

I should have invited @potsy to join us but I don't think he would get value for money from the all-you-can-eat lunchtime buffet at Swadesh :mrpig:

Top Bottom