Your kids on bikes pics......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
That is one awesome hairstyle!

I bet it isn't for any kid sat behind them at school when they are watching something. :whistle:

winjim

Smash the cistern
20160316_112909.jpg

Go on then...
Baby girl's first go in a trailer, and Daddy's first go at pulling one!

winjim

Smash the cistern
so awesome @winjim
I remember Ianrauks Jnr's first ride in the trailer... he loved it
Superb :okay:. She thought it was great too. It took a bit of getting used to for me, constantly looking back to check on her and there were a few worrying moments going round corners :laugh:. I started with her in one of the side seats (it's a two child side by side trailer), but she wound up sprawled over on her side so I had to prop her up in the middle. By the end of the week though we were ruling Center Parcs. :bicycle:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
View attachment 126386 My boy (age 6) on his (hand me down) Islabike Luath 24. His sister outgrew it so he moved in on it. He started on a Puky at 17months, moved to Islabike cnoc12 at 30 months without training wheels...and since then, has aquired whatever his sister has grown out of. She's now on a HOY with 650c wheels. She's desperate for my C4 Joker, but she needs to grow!

My lad would love one of those but hes small for his age , hes 9 but his 20 " wheeled MTB is still too big for him.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
My lad would love one of those but hes small for his age , hes 9 but his 20 " wheeled MTB is still too big for him.
I found that the frame size/design was just slightly smaller than for other makes meaning that my son who wasn't big enough for a hand me down bike from older siblings could ride the same sized frame from Islabikes.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I found that the frame size/design was just slightly smaller than for other makes meaning that my son who wasn't big enough for a hand me down bike from older siblings could ride the same sized frame from Islabikes.
Hes still really using his 16 " wheeled bike, he had a 20 "one for x mas but he cant really touch the floor unless hes on tippy toes.

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
View attachment 126386 My boy (age 6) on his (hand me down) Islabike Luath 24. His sister outgrew it so he moved in on it. He started on a Puky at 17months, moved to Islabike cnoc12 at 30 months without training wheels...and since then, has aquired whatever his sister has grown out of. She's now on a HOY with 650c wheels. She's desperate for my C4 Joker, but she needs to grow!
Can he use the brakes and shifters alright? It's my only concern with the new bike I've got my son.

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Mr @arallsopp visited today with his marvelous Recumbent Tandem. We were off for a blast to Box Hill, but not before Little H demanded he had a ride too. He was so excited that he forgot his trousers and shoes ^_^

20160529_081747s.jpg

By the time the big boys got back from Box Hill. H had found some trousers and shoes and wanted another go. So Andy is not one to disappoint, and they were off.
20160529_133944s.jpg

20160529_134130s.jpg

Little H trying out the pilots seat.
20160529_134415s.jpg

Such brilliant fun.

RedRider

Pulling through
Mr @arallsopp visited today with his marvelous Recumbent Tandem. We were off for a blast to Box Hill, but not before Little H demanded he had a ride too. He was so excited that he forgot his trousers and shoes ^_^

View attachment 130039

By the time the big boys got back from Box Hill. H had found some trousers and shoes and wanted another go. So Andy is not one to disappoint, and they were off. View attachment 130040

View attachment 130041

Little H trying out the pilots seat.
View attachment 130042

Such brilliant fun.
Welcome to kid-year-old heaven. What a great experience to have.

hatler

Guru
It is a plan to get one.
Perfect. A three point plan falls into place.

1 Buy trailer-bike.
2 Cycle from home to HPC and then towards Brighton, leaving on a Friday evening.
3 Arrange for Mrs ianrauk to drop mini-ianrauk at bottom of Ditchling at 6am on the Saturday morning.

Top Bottom