Your kids on bikes pics......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Erin, my youngest and I went to my fiancees sons friends birthday party at Simply Cycling in Whythenshawe yesterday. Good fun :smile:
FB_IMG_1469364441181.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1469364475700.jpg
    FB_IMG_1469364475700.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 57

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Erin, my youngest and I went to my fiancees sons friends birthday party at Simply Cycling in Whythenshawe yesterday. Good fun :smile: View attachment 135973
Nice Trikes :becool:

:cycle:

User269

I'm in favour of cycle helmets, always wear one, but amongst all these spendid pictures there's a great many ill fitting, wrongly adjusted helmets here. I can understand a parents concern, but surely most of these helmets will just slide off in even the most minor bump?

Mod note: This thread is not the place for discussing the pros and cons of helmets. I have left this post in in case any posters whose kids wear helmets are not aware how helments should be worn (if kids are going to wear them, they may as well wear them as they are designed to be fitted).

If anyone wishes to debate whether or not kids should be wearing helmets, please go to the helmet debate thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

AM1

image.jpeg
Forgotten about this one, taken 2 years ago, incredible how fast they grow! ( I know it's not a bicycle, but it is a bike none the less )

Top Bottom