Your kids on bikes pics......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
image.jpeg
I can only think he must be a small for age @cyberknight. I just bought this for my eight year old and it's perfect for him, 24" wheels. Maybe a step through frame helps.

@Justinslow, that looks about the right size for him, I'd even say the saddle needs to come up a bit. The leg needs to be more or less straight sitting on the saddle with the foot on the pedal a six o'clock. As you say the reach can be a problem, try pushing the saddle as far forward as it will go on the rails. Well done him.

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
View attachment 145223 I can only think he must be a small for age @cyberknight. I just bought this for my eight year old and it's perfect for him, 24" wheels. Maybe a step through frame helps.

@Justinslow, that looks about the right size for him, I'd even say the saddle needs to come up a bit. The leg needs to be more or less straight sitting on the saddle with the foot on the pedal a six o'clock. As you say the reach can be a problem, try pushing the saddle as far forward as it will go on the rails. Well done him.
Thanks, yes saddle is as far forward as possible and "span" adjusters wound in to get the levers closer, and bars rotated up a little to get the hoods a bit closer. The saddle is as far down as it will go, here's another couple of pics.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 63

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
View attachment 145223 I can only think he must be a small for age @cyberknight. I just bought this for my eight year old and it's perfect for him, 24" wheels. Maybe a step through frame helps.

My lad has acute polycystic renal failure , hes on 3 meds and they are on about growth hormone next, my 4 and a half year old is nearly as tall .Photo here , daughter in front and hes behind .
emily+ liam tall ships.jpg

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
Placeholder for two girls on Christmas bikes. Am I allowed, though, seeing as Drama Queen's one is an adult bike? Not the smallest size, either.

I've had a long but productive day picking them up. Worth it, though. Saved a packet.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
You'll be happy to hear his name is Luke lol

*Loud heavy breathing*

And you are his father

*/Loud heavy breathing*

Sixmile

Veteran
IMG_20161102_174618904.jpg

My two testing out some of my lighting options for the darker commutes. On the left, See Sense (that's the light, not the child) and the right my new Light & Motion 650 thanks to the 'found a bargain' section. They loved the novelty of riding around the garden and drive in the dark.

Top Bottom