Your kids on bikes pics......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tom B

Guru
We've broken out nanna's balance bike. He's got the hang of walking with it and now running, just needs to get the scooting idea.

I've sneaked the seat up 15mm to try and promote a bit of balancing.

He's also taken to the trailer now. The idea was to take the trailer for the big shop and put him in the hamax seat but he wanted to sit in the trailer at first though the seating promotes an uncomfortable looking slouch - didn't stop him napping. I'm keeping an eye out for a better trailer in the fullness of time.

* Trailer trip was an essential shopping trip to the supermarket, normally I'd go more often and take a backpack but to keep visits to a minimum I filled the trailer (and didn't manage to overturn it this time). But yes we did go the scenic route. And yes Robin Hood's Well decent was a bit bumpy both in the trailer and on 28c tyres. Still got screams of go faster daddy.

Attachments

• DSC_4853.JPG
    DSC_4853.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_4776.JPG
    DSC_4776.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_4767.JPG
    DSC_4767.JPG
    320.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

steven1988

Veteran
New bike day

anothersam

SMIDSMe
Not my kid, but here's one I always liked. Took it so long ago he'd be in his 20s by now. (I say he, but it's more likely he's a she. Unfortunately that would ruin my name for it.)

UdKDKFZ.jpg

SON Dynamo

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
20200423_151534.jpg

Sixmile

Veteran
Out of curiosity what model and make is that and do you happen to know the length of it from the front most point of the front wheel to the rearmost bit of the rear. I.e. will it fit in my shed

220cm from end to end, 25cm less if the front wheel is removed.

The bike is a Circe Helios Duo. Circe can provide bikes in separable guise, so that the tandem can be packed into a large suitcase. Alternatively, they can be lengthened to a triplet if required.

Last edited:
Top Bottom