Your kids on bikes pics......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steven1988

Veteran
My son had a Rouen before his Battaglin,good solid bike.
Don’t know what part of Sheffield you’re from but the cycle circuit at Forge Valley School(Myers Grove) is a good place to get used to drops/STis.1km long and no traffic!

Thanks Sniper, grandparents live just around the corner so it wouldn't be too much trouble, how do you use forge valley, do they have open sessions?

Sniper68

It'll be Reyt.
Thanks Sniper, grandparents live just around the corner so it wouldn't be too much trouble, how do you use forge valley, do they have open sessions?
Yes it's about £2 a session.They haven't put the winter sessions up yet but if you give them a call they'll have the info.You can also contact them via their Facebook page.
0114 229 4040
We've used it quite a lot and half the time they let us on free!

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Now on bike #2 for the little one. A Schwinn BMX. Up from 14" wheels to 18" ones, and knocking minutes off PBs on Strava.
full.jpg

Kudos to Ben at Venture Bikes in Birmingham. Bike was second hand from a friend. I paid nothing more than a couple of bars of chocolate for it. Ben cast his eye over it, and then replaced all the brake cables, including the gyrator, which he describes as being useless for a small kid, and just makes braking effort more difficult. Also removed the stablisers, which I wanted gone anyway.

Sniper68

It'll be Reyt.
Very hot,hilly ride yesterday.Not actually on the bike but mid-ride Cafe stop:bicycle:

40691670333_167f7f2528_z.jpg

Top Bottom