Your kids on bikes pics......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sixmile

Veteran
Yesterday's peloton.

wVK1Wv7st6JhbDtVcRReoPEZayfBZwdKtl_Bkm46VO0-2048x1536.jpg

Sniper68

It'll be Reyt.
Provence aged 8:-

28883818943_86262ce60d.jpg

This Summer aged 10 3/4:-

29095009017_d2e7bdf5d6.jpg

30164318788_5f0f0491e9.jpg

43662316905_887564e818_n.jpg

benb

Evidence based cyclist
We bought my daughter a new bike for Christmas.
It just goes to show what a difference a decent bike makes. Having struggled to get anywhere with riding her old one, which was a typical crap heavy kid's bike, she went from not really being able to ride to totally getting it (except a little trouble starting) in less than an hour.

Also, very cool purple colour.

IMG_20181229_141641.jpg

Sniper68

It'll be Reyt.
There's a lot to be said for spend the extra ££s and getting them a decent lightweight kids bike:becool: My son started off on Frogs and was riding clippless on drops by the time he was 7 1/2:becool:

The Rover

Guru
There's a lot to be said for spend the extra ££s and getting them a decent lightweight kids bike:becool: My son started off on Frogs and was riding clippless on drops by the time he was 7 1/2:becool:

Absolutely, it’s his third frog bike and the quality of it shouts out.
I’ve also managed to get at least 50% back when I’ve sold them as well.

nickAKA

Über Member
Longdendale trail, 1st proper ride on new frog 62... It's a bit big looking but come the good weather she'll be fine I'm sure. Needed a good clean after that.

Sniper68

It'll be Reyt.
Frog and Isla are both really good.
Frogs are just that bit cooler IMO.
I think so too.
Isla Road/CX always seem to have a cheaper left hand brake lever.Doesn't match and looks odd.Frog put Micro-shift on both sides and it just looks better!
Absolutely, it’s his third frog bike and the quality of it shouts out.
I’ve also managed to get at least 50% back when I’ve sold them as well.
I sold my sons Team Sky Frog 62 for £60 less than I paid for it after 14 months:eek: We bought it new and paid £385 with local CC discount and I sold it for £325!!I could have sold it three times too:okay: No brainer for me.

Sniper68

It'll be Reyt.
My son had a Rouen before his Battaglin,good solid bike.
Don’t know what part of Sheffield you’re from but the cycle circuit at Forge Valley School(Myers Grove) is a good place to get used to drops/STis.1km long and no traffic!

Top Bottom