Your kids on bikes pics......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steven1988

Veteran
Well, bizarrely, he did get paid to race in that. Only three entries in the Juniors race, and he was third. Prize was a fiver. (This was his first cyclo-cross race. First bike race ever come to that.)
Well, bizarrely, he did get paid to race in that. Only three entries in the Juniors race, and he was third. Prize was a fiver. (This was his first cyclo-cross race. First bike race ever come to that.)

Will he be going back is the question? Get ready to stand in some cold fields constantly worrying whilst they arevput of sight. My lad has raced since he was 6 and loves it. Costs me a fortune mind

hatler

Guru
Will he be going back is the question? Get ready to stand in some cold fields constantly worrying whilst they arevput of sight. My lad has raced since he was 6 and loves it. Costs me a fortune mind
He absolutely loved it and will be doing more. (And I was surprised at quite how long they were out of sight for.)

steven1988

Veteran
Notts and Derby CX today God it was Grim
20180120_113428.jpg

Sixmile

Veteran
IMG_20180413_174942290.jpg

We went on our first overnight trip of 2018 at the weekend. Mum was away for a girly weekend so we went on a 50 mile round trip with an overnight stop at a hotel. The trailer has been worth its weight in gold, although the weight has definitely went up since I last pulled it! :biggrin:

Sixmile

Veteran
It was our daughters 6th birthday on Saturday. She wanted a new bike so had a look around and decided on the Carrera Saruna. First thing on Saturday morning she did 3.4 miles (the decimal places all add up!) and then last night before bed she rode 6.2 miles with a few decent hills on the way.

IMG_20180610_173545.jpg

Sixmile

Veteran
A 6 mile country road amble to our friends house via a dense forest where we got properly lost, fell off a few times and even had a foot submerged in what must have been the last mucky puddle in the country. My two daughters told me next time, we're just sticking to the main roads!

IMG-20180707-WA0006.jpeg

Top Bottom