Your kids on bikes pics......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Frog bikes are great.

Dan B

Disengaged member
Ms 3 climbed onto the Christiania all by herself,but I think she needs to grow a bit if she's going to actually reach the pedals

Attachments

• IMG_20170804_151718.jpg
    IMG_20170804_151718.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 94

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
IMG_3056.JPG

My granddaughter wanted to see the Express lift tower 'close up' on today's ride..
There she is, waving!! (You might need to zoom in a bit to see her though) :laugh:

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
6.6 miles with my 4.5-year-old:
full.png

full.png

Four stops on the way - one for an ice cream, one for a packet of crisps, and two for water, but I'm still delighted with his achievement at this young age.

steven1988

Veteran
Mind my ugly mug but both my kids after our 35k sponsored ride for our local children's Hospice. Taylor managed to raise nearly 100 pound.

I also don't think the youngest turned the tag along pedals once.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1504713215756.jpg
    FB_IMG_1504713215756.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 102

Andrew_P

In between here and there
aged 9!

SDC10347.JPG

Aged 12/13

ella-jpg.jpg

Her Eco Warrior Oldest Sister

SDC10378.JPG

Two years later ditched the Hybrid and Helmet giving it full bean in the drops :-)

DSC_0178.JPG

The Rover

Guru
Bit of poor health on my part means we haven't been out as much as I'd like but today I thought MTFU and wanted to make the most of the weather whilst it's the school hols.
We decided to go to Gisburn forest trails and take on the blue ( easy route ), it's only a 45min drive from ours but well worth a visit if you can get to it.
Next stage for the boy as he's only been used to going along the canal and to local parks.

The blue route is about 5.5 miles and has a number of tight chicanes, hills and more importantly for Callum some great puddles!

He did really well and other than one moment ( in the pics ) he enjoyed it. Finished it off in true cycling style with coffee and cake! Ignore the van, it's work in progress.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Another EACH (East Anglian Children's Hospice) charity ride around Snetterton with some fireworks in the evening to boot. Bit chilly but we managed a few laps! Emily was having such a good time she did another two laps on her own when her brother had had enough!
Edit.
Blimin heck just noticed I've got two snetterton visits on the same cc page, we don't live here honest!
IMG_1486.JPG

IMG_1477.JPG

IMG_1496.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom