Your kids on bikes pics......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zanelad

Guru
Thought the Early Rider was now too small for the grandson, so we took him to our LBS on Friday and picked this up for him.....

DSC_2224.JPG

He was a little nervous with the size of it, but within 400 yards he was fine.

Just got to get him using the gears, but that can wait a while.

The Rover

Guru
Been out of action for several months due to a third shoulder op in three years!! Really missed getting out with the boy so today we made up for lost time but getting in a 10 miler. His biggest distance yet and he still wanted to race me up the slope to our house at the end!
Managed to squeeze in a visit to the LBS to look up the next size up bike as he's nearly out grown this one.

image.jpg
image.jpg

AndyRM

XOXO
Too wee for a bike, but I took MiniRM out for a first spin in the trailer we bought over the weekend. She seemed pleased!

IMG_20170628_143443.jpg

One question, the trailer is the kind that has a bracket which attaches to the qr axle and also has a seperate qr mechanism to release without taking the bracket off. Assume there's no problem leaving the bracket on? Bit of a faff otherwise...

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Too wee for a bike, but I took MiniRM out for a first spin in the trailer we bought over the weekend. She seemed pleased!

View attachment 359350

One question, the trailer is the kind that has a bracket which attaches to the qr axle and also has a seperate qr mechanism to release without taking the bracket off. Assume there's no problem leaving the bracket on? Bit of a faff otherwise...

Awesome.

I always left the bracket on.

Top Bottom