Your kids on bikes pics......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Cyclo-cross was muddy last week:
IMG_20221023_110957_727.jpg

straas

Matt
Safety first

PXL_20221103_165040198.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jody

Stubborn git
Kids party to attend yesterday. Expected a scorching hot play center of some description and lots of squealing.

What I got was a BMX party at the local track with instruction from the coach. Top mornings entertainment

20221204_105147.jpg

Screenshot_20221205-121623_Gallery.jpg

Jody

Stubborn git
Hot dang, that's a good party...

It was great. All the equipment was on loan from the club, including the bikes. The instuctor was very complimentary of his skills and kept asking me to bring him to some training sessions.

Second post on Facebook when I got home was this, up for sale from someone in my MTB club. It was fate.

He starts with the club after Christmas :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20221204-142950_Samsung Internet.jpg

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Been a while since I posted on this thread. Anyway, my two eldest have all grown up and are learning to drive so cycling isn’t for them. No.3 child isn’t too bothered either so it’s down to No.4 to fly the flag and become my cycling buddy.
She rides a none descript MTB in the quest for cake and treats ( trained by the best !) and is even versed on the quality of cafe stop. Her two favourites are “ The Horsebox “ at Worsley and “ Riverbank Coffee “ on the banks of the Mersey by the side of the Trans Pennine Trail in Urmston
Our routes are pretty much off road along the Roe Green Loop Line and Bridgewater way along the canal

F7AC6A67-4628-420E-88E1-881D090A9698.jpeg

9B5DFDE7-314F-43EA-8E2B-303F86FAB24E.jpeg

4601E21D-A667-4BD5-ABB2-BBDE339DA613.jpeg

Last edited:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
She rides a none descript MTB in the quest for cake and treats ( trained by the best !) and is even versed on the quality of cafe stop.
Ah – bribery :wahhey: – the best way to "encourage" :thumbsup:
Being trained early on the main reason for riding a bike ! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jody

Stubborn git
Do I espy a big brother running behind crying "Oy! Bring my bike back !" ensuring little sister's safety ? :biggrin: :thumbsup:

He's a good lad. Was helping her set off as she can't look down. Then ran after her as she doesn't know how to stop resulting in hitting the kerb and nearly going OTB.

He has enough bikes at the moment. Probably 5 scattered at different houses

Last edited:
Top Bottom