Your minds eye

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine

A friend gave me a piglet hat for my birthday...

Anyone have the time or ability, to craft a rendition in crayons.??

I really have no idea, why no one takes me seriously.. :rolleyes:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
View attachment 509923

A friend gave me a piglet hat for my birthday...

Anyone have the time or ability, to craft a rendition in crayons.??

I really have no idea, why no one takes me seriously.. :rolleyes:
You might regret that request! 😂

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
This is a recent one of me taken last year

View attachment 509912
Minor thread divert, but the picture reminded of a question I had puzzled over before.
If you are less than average height, or, your legs are shorter than average, does that limit the bikes you can ride? Or do they come in different heights, as I can't immediately see any way of adjusting the seat height?
(Never had a motorbike as my Dad had a near fatal crash on Salisbury plain when engaged to my Mum, so motorbikes were banned before I was married and Mrs B doesn't trust me on one :laugh:)

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
And Drago was my nickname in the Army. Rocky 4 had not long come out at the time, and my height and build earned the nickname.

My nickname in the police was Chopper, and people still do call me by that a fair bit but that username was taken by ChopperGav.
I worked with a big guy, ex rugby league player. When he first turned up we asked his name and he said "I'm known as Rhino" whilst flexing his massive biceps. Needless to say, everyone then called him Hippo!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.

Mr Celine

Discordian
Nice to put a face to who is ultimately to blame for Covid-19. That was an Illuminati plot too, right? To bring about a new world order? Actually, I’ve never before today bothered to look into their origins, always assuming their machinations behind the scenes were dastardly. Now that I see “The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life, and abuses of state power,” I’m wondering where to join up.

I think you'll find that they wrote that themselves.

Top Bottom