Your minds eye

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunk

Guru
I guess I trust people more if they appear to have posted under a real name and/or photo. Less likely to be a cowardly troll anyway. with me, what you see is what you get.

What, Mr Donger?

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
And Drago was my nickname in the Army. Rocky 4 had not long come out at the time, and my height and build earned the nickname.

My nickname in the police was Chopper, and people still do call me by that a fair bit but that username was taken by ChopperGav.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
My nickname in the police was Chopper, and people still do call me by that a fair bit but that username was taken by ChopperGav.
The only reason that I am telling you this is because I am at a safe distance from you, but your nickname was actually Big Ugly B*st*rd - only they were too scared to say it to your face! :laugh:

As for avatars... I have met a couple of hundred CC members now. Quite a few of them were just the way I imagined them, but some were very different.

My old avatar was taken at a wedding when I was 50 and fit...

Some years later after piling weight on, and anything but fit, I organised a forum ride from Hebden Bridge. @I like Skol turned up and told me that I didn't look fat in my photo! :blush:

The new picture was taken by a CC member on another forum ride. I like the way it captured my speed on the descent. You can't see my face on that so I won't need to change it as I get even older. (Unless I eventually start riding trikes!)

Last edited:

anothersam

SMIDSMe
Good thing I got a screenshot of the OP’s old avatar.

fxgshKS.gif

It's a local aubergine
…or eggplant, as we called them where I’m from, though aubergine is a much nicer word.

x20LgHp.jpg

Not quite

<--- This is Adam Weishaupt.
Nice to put a face to who is ultimately to blame for Covid-19. That was an Illuminati plot too, right? To bring about a new world order? Actually, I’ve never before today bothered to look into their origins, always assuming their machinations behind the scenes were dastardly. Now that I see “The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life, and abuses of state power,” I’m wondering where to join up.

I trust people more if they appear to have posted under a real name and/or photo.

Fair enough.

RqybSjX.jpg

I was in a church at the time, so that seemed appropriate. There’s a bit more grey now. More hair, too, as I’m avoiding my key worker hair cutting lady and reverting back to my hippy youth.

4g8CtCS.jpg

Last edited:

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
I erred in that the rubber band in fact framed your face (which is usually your hair's job). The treasury tag is interesting. Do you have your hands on a lot of money?

No, not in my line of work. I think it was used to hold a bunch of archived files together at some point and was just lying around.

Top Bottom