Your minds eye

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

@pawl Avatar always takes my eye, it looks like alittle alien until I looked closer & saw it was a dog

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I like the avatar that @Venod has, that rather tall cartoon character that always appears permanently bemused, I always picture him looking exactly like that! And I don't know who the character is.

Mine was chosen just because it was something cycle related, and I liked that this pic of Bibendum had him quaffing a boozy drink and puffing on a cigar.
I'd change it but it confuses people when you change.

If you change your avatar do your previous post still have the original avatar? If you delete your avatar do they all get deleted back to "can't be arsed avatar?
Thank you for your time
nonfettler

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
If you change your avatar do your previous post still have the original avatar? If you delete your avatar do they all get deleted back to "can't be arsed avatar?
Thank you for your time
nonfettler

All your historical posts change too.
Kindov a shame in a way..

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
What’s confusing is when folks change their usernames.

Venod

Eh up

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Do you find peoples avatars affects your image of them in your minds eye?

Take @Smokin Joe as an example. I've always thought he was an alright bloke, always read his posts with interest, but always though of him as late middle age, quiet, slippers and cardigan kind of guy (nothing wrong with that BTW - I aspire to it!)

Now he's changed his avatar I'm subconsciously thinking of him as a younger chap with a cheeky glint in his eye.

So, is this phenomenon something that afflicts only me?

Well I do remember your one of years gone by of you on the sofa scoffing cake I think. Drag that one out for an airing.

You're alright you are. 🤫

Top Bottom