Your mode of transport prior to bike commuting?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Shank's pony, 2 trains and a light railway.

Heigue'r

Veteran
20 min drive to station.parked as close as I could get free parking,10 min walk to station after parking,then 2 trains,district/central line...dont miss it

James Bond style jet pack.

IMG_5223.JPG

vickster

Legendary Member
Car in prior job. Currently train/tube if not cycling or if wah (only started on 4 Sept, so far 4 days in office, 2x cycling, 2x public transport)

MiK1138

Veteran
Train for Me. most nights I pass the station at the same time my train would be getting in at

Alan O

Über Member
Yep, jet pack for me too.

Seriously, I've never driven, so over the years its been a mix of bicycle, bus, legs, taxi, tuk-tuk, cycle rickshaw... depending on the distance, the weather, how I feel, and where I am (I've worked in Asia, as you might guess).

Currently I work from home, and when I get out of bed I'm closer to my desk than to my bike. And I really like the fact that cycling for me now is pure pleasure and nothing else.

Last edited:
Since working in London, Motorbike for 6 years, then got smashed to bits in a accident, off work for 8 months, car for the next year, got extremely fat then turned to the bicycle for the last 12 years. ( some days I still car/train combination)

Top Bottom