Your own little non cycling related quirks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
quirks mmm i always like to wash up and clear up as quick as poss after eating others.

:eek:

gbb

Legendary Member
When I bury a corpse in the woods I always put lime under the body as well as over it. It's just my way, I know it's not necessary, but I can't help myself.
:laugh::laugh: Class....

I seem to have a hiccup/reflux type thing going on. When i hiccup (usually shortly after eating), its got louder and louder over the years, almost a mini explosion, like a yelp. Drives the wife nuts. Sometimes i can extend one into three seperate but quick fire 'yelps'.

Its all habit of course, gives me so much pleasure, as said, drives the wife nuts.

colly

Re member eR
After eating (at the dinner table) I turn the edge of the table cloth back over itself. My nan did it, so did my mum so it isn't my fault.
I use an electric shaver to take off the overnight stubble, then I wet shave with a DE razor. It gives a really smooth shave with no razor burn. (face whiskers this is)
I can't abide the hall light shining under the door when I am trying to get to sleep. I must have it off.
I count stuff. All sorts of stuff.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I arrange my DVDs alphabetically and my books are arranged by genre, then sub-categorised according to size, author and series.

Top Bottom