Your own little non cycling related quirks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Another empty crisp packet pyramid maker here.
It drives the wife nuts...

Also read the papers back pages first... it's a mans sport thing isn't it.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Wiping the cutlery before I eat. I am compelled to do this regardless of where I am. I've visibly upset or annoyed relatives by doing it sitting at their dinner tables but I do this in very upmarket restaurants too. It's something I can't help and always do it automatically.

RaRa

All TV/radios have to have their volume on an even number.

All sweets that come in multi colours must first be emptied from their bags and sorted according to colour. They are then eaten in a specific order.

And yes I have slight OCD! I also used to count the number of times I chewed on each side of my mouth but i got over that one thankfully :smile:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Left handed, but play bass right handed. and golf, and cricket, and am right footed too.

and the crisp packet pyramid thing, and the facing backwards on trains thing, and I sleep wearing a blindfold and, sometimes, a hat.

Bank notes in my wallet have to be arranged in ascending order.

TV / DVD / PS3 remotes can't be left at a jaunty angle (yes, you know who you are :hello:), I like them tidy and within easy reach.

GBC

Veteran
After eating (at the dinner table) I turn the edge of the table cloth back over itself. My nan did it, so did my mum so it isn't my fault.
I use an electric shaver to take off the overnight stubble, then I wet shave with a DE razor. It gives a really smooth shave with no razor burn. (face whiskers this is)
I can't abide the hall light shining under the door when I am trying to get to sleep. I must have it off.
I must have it off.
I count stuff. All sorts of stuff.

Surely??

akb

Veteran
TV/DVD/Surround Sound remotes have to be stored over night face down to prevent them getting dusty...and the top of the remotes aligned with the corner angle of the coffee table.

When eating a Kit Kat, the chocolate is nibbled off first, with the biscuity bit eaten last.

All of my Xbox games are stacked, in 'most-likely-to-play' at the top. That is usually FIFA or COD

I have to have a half full (or empty) pint glass of Orange Squash by the bed before I have any chance of sleeping.

To name a few...!

Top Bottom