Your peeve about the neighbours - name it here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User6179

We had some evil git next door some 20 years ago who let his German Shepherd bark at anything passing the house from 7.30am till 5pm. That dog drove me crazy so much so that i put his window through. I ended up on court but the magistrate sympathised with me saying he'd suffered the same. Anyway "Tyson's" owner moved out so some other twonks moved in.:dry:

Never put his window in but we were square go in the street, handbags , my mate worked for him at the time and told him I was psycho not to messed with and bumed me up as some sort of martial art expert ( went to taekwondo once when I was 13:smile:) , anyway we are now on speaking terms .

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Never put his window in but we were square go in the street, handbags , my mate worked for him at the time and told him I was psycho not to messed with and bumed me up as some sort of martial art expert ( went to taekwondo once when I was 13:smile:) , anyway we are now on speaking terms .

I feel like i have a bit of an ally now as a copper has moved in a few houses away. Being a grass :laugh: i've informed him about all the low lifes around here.:thumbsup:

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Bloody sea was noisy yesterday. I tried shouting at it to keep the noise down, but to no avail.
Apart from that, my neighbours are fine.:thumbsup:

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
The family one side are cool. Father owns a Vespa, and goes to work on it in a suit with a fag hanging out of his mouth. The other side haven't moved in yet - it was repossessed after being a rental property, and has been having major building work for the last few months. Luckily they've used professional builders, who work during the day and have agreed to take our old chest freezer after having UPVC doors fitted meant we couldn't get it through the house. According to Ma and Pa, they're a young couple, and he owns a bike.

Other than that, it's a nice neighbourhood. Relatively close to the park and the University, which occasionally causes parking problems, but I like it.

Cyclopathic

Veteran
They've been kicked out now for non payment of rent but next door used to be a brothel. As neighbours they were pretty much ok but the sex noises eminating from the house were a bit disturbing, especially early summer evenings with the windows open.

Top Bottom