Your peeve about the neighbours - name it here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User6179

Went out the day and next door neighbour has about 30 dog dirts in the front garden , the garden is about chest height to the road , not nice , been out and picked them up so she might of seen me gag as I walked past .

young Ed

Veteran
Went out the day and next door neighbour has about 30 dog dirts in the front garden , the garden is about chest height to the road , not nice , been out and picked them up so she might of seen me gag as I walked past .
if you don't like them i recommend walking past rather than standing there counting them! :tongue:
Cheers Ed

Brains

Legendary Member
Mid terraced house,
On one side we have a mother and daughter, the only sound we ever get is the occasional practising of the flute, which is now way better than it was a couple of years ago when it was Greensleeves (again) on the recorder.
T'other side has been empty for the last two years, old boy was moved out into a home, and the house is in such a state that only a serious builder will touch it, he didnt even have a bathroom, so it needs everything from a new roof to new floors and windows, electricity and plumbing. Whomever eventually buys it is going to subject us to a 6 month major building project at some point

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

I've had to walk through such filthy gardens backyards etc when cleaning windows. One house had dog dumps full of big paw prints as their dog wandered from the garden into the house all the time.xx(

U

User6179

I've had to walk through such filthy gardens backyards etc when cleaning windows. One house had dog dumps full of big paw prints as their dog wandered from the garden into the house all the time.xx(

The worse thing is the neighbours send there kids out to play among it , I have already lost it with the Father already and the neighbour on his other side don't talk to him , he is the most selfish pr1ck

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The worse thing is the neighbours send there kids out to play among it , I have already lost it with the Father already and the neighbour on his other side don't talk to him , he is the most selfish pr1ck

I've seen a couple having their breakfast out on the patio while surrounded by about 30 dog dumps!xx( I sympathise with you about the neighbours. I've been there myself and if the new ones next door carry on misbehaving i think i'll be there again!

U

User6179

I've seen a couple having their breakfast out on the patio while surrounded by about 30 dog dumps!xx( I sympathise with you about the neighbours. I've been there myself and if the new ones next door carry on misbehaving i think i'll be there again!

I have reported them for noise as the dog was put outside from 730 onwards and barked all day whenever someone past ,10 stone mastiff , other neighbours passing with small dogs are quite scared but I know the mastiff is a big woosy ^_^

edit- but sh1ts like an elephant

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
One side doesn't talk to anyone; they're fine (take parcels in, etc) but are very private

The other are OK; a couple of older children and lots of cars but generally good.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I have reported them for noise as the dog was put outside from 730 onwards and barked all day whenever someone past ,10 stone mastiff , other neighbours passing with small dogs are quite scared but I know the mastiff is a big woosy ^_^

edit- but sh1ts like an elephant

We had some evil git next door some 20 years ago who let his German Shepherd bark at anything passing the house from 7.30am till 5pm. That dog drove me crazy so much so that i put his window through. I ended up on court but the magistrate sympathised with me saying he'd suffered the same. Then "Tyson's" owner moved out so some other twonks moved in.:dry:

Top Bottom