Your personalised head tube badge?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RedRider

Pulling through
What would your personalised head tube badge depict and why?

I'd like to give my bike the personal touch with a one-off North Wind design. Based on something like ...
north-wind-blowing.jpg

...or...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdZJDzAarDZ0QZT76OKzJ3WecrmtrdHtB3_l80YOJNuB87CaJfKw.jpg

Leaving aside my love of beans, the North Wind is fitting 'cos I'm from the north of England and I'd like to think the tribute would see the weather gods take pity and blow me along from time to time.

Night Train

Maker of Things
It would be my company logo as I would have designed and built the bike.

postman

Legendary Member
Oh soooo yesterday,darling.Too late it's been done.Ask Vernon to photo his wooooonderful new bike.See the V and the MW.Class.:smile:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I've already had a head tube badge designed for a bike I refurbished a few years ago. The design may look familiar :thumbsup: http://www.cyclechat.net/useralbums/cc1-jpg.1330/standalone

OP
OP
RedRider

RedRider

Pulling through
Ha! Cheers people for the responses and the ummm glimpse into your psyches Yikes. :laugh:

I especially like the snail coat of arms.

I had wondered whether badges should be the exclusive privilige of the framebuilder but what the hell, they're our bikes and I have a jeweller friend who's said she'd like to try her hand.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I had wondered whether badges should be the exclusive privilige of the framebuilder but what the hell, they're our bikes and I have a jeweller friend who's said she'd like to try her hand.
I think the head tube badge should belong to the frame designer. The frame builder, if different, can have their mark on the base of the seat tube IMO.

Top Bottom