Your ride today.... (part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
First 20 miles since i had my little prob, still taking it easy but did enjoy it.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/201774271

MrC

Quick, flat 20 Miles.
Unfortunately a bee got caught in my helmet, and my frantic moving to get it out knocked off my sunglasses. As I went back to get them, along came a car and ran over them :sad:
Next time I'll tape it for YBF

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Wetherby 100km Audax from Fairburn. Last Audax until w/c Aug 13th Will be averaging 40 miles per day until then cycling along the Danube from Passau to Budapest

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Glorious. Simply glorious. A rural commute in hot sun.

Though since the schools have closed and the sun's come out driving standards have got slightly worse.

OP
OP
gbb

gbb

Legendary Member
Glorious. Simply glorious. A rural commute in hot sun.

Though since the schools have closed and the sun's come out driving standards have got slightly worse.
Thankfully, my rural commute is very quiet, so similarly to you, a simply glorious 22 miles commuting today in open countryside, hardly a car to be seen, sweated like a pig and gawld,, could i have murdered a beer.
One (probable) Little grebe on the Sixteen Foot drain and one (probable) Merlin this morning. i say merlin, he was sparrowhawk sized, but had very 'pointy' wings.
Glorious weather :thumbsup:

defy-one

2 rides today.
Beater bike/rack/rucksack/laptop - paddington to E1 and back to paddington before catching a hot stuffy train home.

Defy-one at 8pm - a glorious fast 10 miler around our village. Legs felt strong and it felt so right being on the roadie with my feet locked in.

lb81

I did a flying 8 miles around town at 22:15 last night. Lovely and warm still and sooo quiet! Riding on a summer evening has got to be one of my favourite times to ride!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Rode about
50miles ish east of pueblo Colorado it really hot sun..tailwinds no mountains...the heat made me cut ride short and head to the shade of a local park and a free bike hostel.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
From Dewsbury via Mirfield and Emley Moor to Royd Moor / Windmill Nurseries & Cafe on the Pennines.

Brian Robinson (ex-TDF) was there, which was a nice surprise. Had the chance for a brief conversation with him, rather than my frozen shivering handshake after the April Kirklees sportive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom