Your ride today.... (part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Today was a slow ride up to Kenmore followed by a land speed record attempt (according to Garmin Connect). The return after the Falls of Dochart at the west end of Loch Tay was a bit faster in the knowledge the Tullybannocher Cafe was en-route. According to Strava it was a 133mile loop.

These are some pictures I took.

And for Nostalgia reason I made this wee video of the Falls of Dochart

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Lovely early morning blast round the hills, I was like Wiggins*

*When he's 90. And poorly.

sdr gb

Falling apart
A 'lumpy' 57 miler over to Cannon Hall and home via Penistone, Holmfirth, Meltham & Marsden. Plenty of other riders out and about enjoying the :sun:.

OP
OP
gbb

gbb

Legendary Member
Just a quick hour round town, loverly weather, pushed hard and got 17.3 mph average. How in gods name do guys average 20 when TTing.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
51 miles of sunshine and wonderful scenery. And cake, but you don't need me to tell you that... :hungry:

Somerset 21july12 (600x448).jpg

Berties

Fast and careful!
Did just under 50 with my wife at a more slower pace started to get a bit grumpy and my wife told me so , pounded through a village on the out skirts of Salisbury when some knob stepped out n front of me and shouted France is that way to whit I said the comedy clubs that way ,again the misses scorned me ,I had to get brownie points back to keep her off my back ,stopped at a chap who I could not help as he had a tyre rupture and was nearly home so got going 20 miles latter near motisfont abbey a first ride out lady hybrid bike no kit what so ever pushing a puncture looking at 5 mile push ,yes your right just like super man got the puncture mended full chemical mend co2 inflate ,a quick lesson and she was off ,not the first time I've done it but I felt my grumpy stage was now in the past ,then rode on to the next village as I promised to get a ice cream for the wife and the shop was closed,but the lady saw us and opened up ,so as they say what goes around comes around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom