Your ride today.... (part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Lovely early morning blast round the hills, I was like Wiggins*

*When he's 90. And poorly.

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
I went on what could be my last DCC Bun Run for a while but after 133 miles yesterday I decided to hold back on the climbs. It was a beautiful warm sunny day for a change which made it a very enjoyable ride.

Pennine-Paul

Goth on a bike............
85 hilly miles up around Haworth
nearly 6000ft of climbing
Passed a fellow CCer he knew me,
could'nt place you whoever you were sorry :blush:

sdr gb

Falling apart
A 'lumpy' 57 miler over to Cannon Hall and home via Penistone, Holmfirth, Meltham & Marsden. Plenty of other riders out and about enjoying the :sun:.

OP
OP
gbb

gbb

Legendary Member
Just a quick hour round town, loverly weather, pushed hard and got 17.3 mph average. How in gods name do guys average 20 when TTing.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
51 miles of sunshine and wonderful scenery. And cake, but you don't need me to tell you that... :hungry:

Somerset 21july12 (600x448).jpg

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
Just a quick hour round town, loverly weather, pushed hard and got 17.3 mph average. How in gods name do guys average 20 when TTing.
No Traffic Lights, etc, actually there was on my last TT, temporary ones put up the night before :rolleyes:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
A nice easy ride over Epping forest with the other half, stopped halfway for a beer a nice afternoon.

totallyfixed

Veteran
dr_pink did the old A1 25 mile TT today in 1-03-44 and that included 17 roundabouts, a PB for her on that course, mind you she averages 22mph over 100 miles!

Berties

Fast and careful!
Did just under 50 with my wife at a more slower pace started to get a bit grumpy and my wife told me so , pounded through a village on the out skirts of Salisbury when some knob stepped out n front of me and shouted France is that way to whit I said the comedy clubs that way ,again the misses scorned me ,I had to get brownie points back to keep her off my back ,stopped at a chap who I could not help as he had a tyre rupture and was nearly home so got going 20 miles latter near motisfont abbey a first ride out lady hybrid bike no kit what so ever pushing a puncture looking at 5 mile push ,yes your right just like super man got the puncture mended full chemical mend co2 inflate ,a quick lesson and she was off ,not the first time I've done it but I felt my grumpy stage was now in the past ,then rode on to the next village as I promised to get a ice cream for the wife and the shop was closed,but the lady saw us and opened up ,so as they say what goes around comes around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom