Your ride today.... (part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveoo

30 miler today skipton to grassington via burnsall and Bolton abbey nice leisurely ride cracking scenery

Edwards80

Über Member
Lead my 1st club ride today. I think it went alright, everyone got there and back safely anyway. Steady intro ride out to Tatton park and back. Bumped into Ed Clancy at the cafe at the end too :biggrin:

snorri

Legendary Member
Just 11.11 miles today, with a few stops for some grocery shopping, assisting with a marine salvage operation, surveying a repair for future attention, had some social chitchat, got some fresh air and exercise, so altogether an enjoyable afternoon cycle run in the :sun:, and finshed with a following wind on the home straight. ^_^

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
70 odd miles today for me. Met Mr 400bhp at Ashley then rode down to Nantwich Marina. Back the same way nice ride, warm and no rain. Only downside was my Garmin decided to miss plot were I was, despite being ok on elapsed time and distance. The only consequence of this was that my attempt at a few Strava segments became straight interval traing with no reward at the end. ^_^

MattHB

Proud Daddy
72 for me today including the 26 to and from the club start finish point. Good fun but got crampy quads after fighting to stay with the peloton on the new forest climbs. Ave 18.5 for me round trip, still getting used to that kind of pace

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Just up and down my road getting the height on SS FrankenFreak right and hoping selling my tourer today wasn't the terrible mistake that it currently feels like it was.

I now have a 20+kg bso MTB and a single speed to get me by till I can afford a road bike. I'm seriously considering taking up out LBS finance offer, but we never do finance :/

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
A gentle 60 miles through scoggy lanes north of Dartmoor with a visiting friend. She made the route and we rode on lanes I've never used before (possibly with good reason). Not having mudguards was a mistake on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom