• Rugby

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Tennis / Badminton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golf

• Skiing / Snowboarding

• Aquatic (diving, swimming, surfing etc)

• Motorsport

• Other...

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

Melvil

starseven said:
Theres a good program "Mountain" Griff Rhys Jones if you need some inspiration.

I must admit this pastime has taken a bit of a backseat since I moved to Suffolk!!

I get my inspiration from a pal of mine - he's bagged over 200 Munros and climbed in Nepal (not Everest but some 20,000+ footers). He's a bit of a legend. One of those types that doesn't seem extraordinarily strong or quick but just never slows down or gets tired.

Joe

Über Member
Football. Love watching and playing ;)
I played tennis for the first time in years the other week, which was fun. Oh and pool, at the pub...that's a sport, right?:sad:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
starseven said:
Theres a good program "Mountain" Griff Rhys Jones if you need some inspiration.

I must admit this pastime has taken a bit of a backseat since I moved to Suffolk!!

What about Wainwright Walks on BBCFour?

I like hiking/hill climbing, not sure whether I'd regard it as a sport though, especially as it's not very team orientated.

My second sport that I watch is motorsport and Formula 1. I've carried on watching it even though some of the recent seasons e.g. 2002 and 2004 have been two of the most boring in the sport imho.

Sabreur

Fencing (suprisingly);). Sabre predominately then foil and finally epee (I'm not that old)

Another vote for hillwallking,fellrunning etc:smile:

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
No other sports. The only sport I participate in is cycling (and that only just). The only sport I watch is cycling.

Mr Phoebus

Man:
Is, your uh, is your wife a sport, ay?

Squire:
Um, she likes sport, yes!

Man:
I bet she does, I bet she does!

Squire:
As a matter of fact she's very fond of cricket.

Opposite direction- caving (including disused mines). Like cycling, often involves beer at the end of the day too ;)^_^

fuzzy29

Unfortunately, I took up golf a few years back. That took care of the spare pennies left over after buying bike bits.;)

Top Bottom