Your unbucket list.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

All uphill

Still rolling along
Cycle Drive a campervan to the most north, east, south and west points of the UK.

Don't go to the Glastonbury Festival.

Celebrate my 70th birthday at home in McDonald's.

Last edited:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!

Climb Everest etc (I really did want to) has been done to death so I'm just aiming to climb out of bed each day for the next 20 years.

Visit the Moon (I really did want to) but couldn’t afford it anyway so the Black Forest will have to do.

Sleep with loads more women (I really did want to when I was younger but never managed it) will be more than content with Mrs SD ad-infinitum.

Drive really fast around the Nurburgring (I really did want to) but aging relexes and hand-eye co-ordination suggests a series of safe trips to Aldi Kendal is a more realistic alternative.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Swimming with dolphins is such old hat, let’s have some new ideas for what to fill in our pointless existence with before we can stop caring and shuffle off, a couple to start off to give you the idea:
Swim with dolphins electric eels.
Visit Manchu Picchu Barrow -in-Furness.

As a six year old I stood with my family looking out to sea at Barrow-in-Furness, a howling gale in our faces. A parent noticed my little brother turning blue and turned him away from the wind so he could breathe again.

Top Bottom