Your unbucket list.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
The top of my un-bucket list is not swimming the English Channel / La Manche..
So far, I've succeeded in both languages 😎

I see ongoing success in my life's endeavour 👍

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I'm going to do one of mine in 10 days' time. I have never travelled on the Waterloo and City Line. I may even do it both ways.

I've 'bashed' most of them but one I was most pleased about was when I made the effort to do the old East London Line in 2005.
I had no idea it was to close about a year later.

... Ok, so it then became part of the Overground, but, still, I saw it as a 'proper' London Underground line! 😆

Punkawallah

Über Member
Why go to India to 'find yourself', when you can just have a nervous breakdown and 'find' yourself in an Ocean Of Storms, including pain, sadness, regret and self harming instead?

Cheery, eh? 😆

The Book of Predictions, Chapter 19, Verse 10:
“The Earth quakes, and the heavens rattle; the beasts of nature flock together, and the nations of men flock apart; volcanoes usher up heat while elsewhere water becomes ice and melts; and then, on other days, it just rains”.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
The Book of Predictions, Chapter 19, Verse 10:
“The Earth quakes, and the heavens rattle; the beasts of nature flock together, and the nations of men flock apart; volcanoes usher up heat while elsewhere water becomes ice and melts; and then, on other days, it just rains”.

I've been in my own personal 'Mare Procellarum'*, my 'Ocean Of Storms', trust me.

* - Latin.
I get that name from the landing site of Apollo 12, the Ocean Of Storms.
Such a fantastic name, I think, even if the Lunar location bears no real resemblance to my own personal association of the name.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I've 'bashed' most of them but one I was most pleased about was when I made the effort to do the old East London Line in 2005.
I had no idea it was to close about a year later.

... Ok, so it then became part of the Overground, but, still, I saw it as a 'proper' London Underground line! 😆

I used to commute on that in the 90s. Memories of starting my day with a bacon bap at New Cross.

Top Bottom