Your user name?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

Interesting Ivan! I assumed it was some sort of South American freedom fighter.

Mine was a combination of naffness, cycling terminology and irony based on my usual performance on a bike. I couldn't choose between Tete and Arriere and eventually went for Tete cos it sounded sillier.

QuickDraw

Tetedelacourse said:
Mine was a combination of naffness, cycling terminology and irony based on my usual performance on a bike. I couldn't choose between Tete and Arriere and eventually went for Tete cos it sounded sillier.

I always though Derriere de la course would be a better name - for being last I mean not for you obviously.;)

Mine is nothing to do with my fast hands it's simply that my surname is McGraw.

Tetedelacourse

QuickDraw said:
I always though Derriere de la course would be a better name - for being last I mean not for you obviously.;)

Mine is nothing to do with my fast hands it's simply that my surname is McGraw.

You should have called yourself Hee Haw!:biggrin:

I work with MRI scanners (thus the picture of my brain in my avatar!) and the first scanner I worked with was a Siemens Magnetom. I used the scanners name one day as a log in (for some web thingy a long time ago), intentionally misspelled and it seemed to stick.

When I started on C+ I was 51, have a liking for '51' the aperitif (working through latest consignment from Pertus..;)) - seemed like a natural choice really.

Another year, another place - the 51 did not seem to be so appropriate...:sad:

But I am not a dog - he's called Jack. And I know Jack s*** :biggrin:

QuickDraw

Tetedelacourse said:
You should have called yourself Hee Haw!;)

Hee Haw's not bad I suppose. A lot better than wan baw (that's one ball for you Southern types fortunately if you're not from Glasgow that doesn't rhyme with McGraw.)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Mine was my nickname among fellow undergrads, a shortening of my Surname. There were a bunch of us who tended to refer to each other by surname - I think in the early days one of the more sardonic lecturers called out the register in that way, and for some of us, it stuck...

stevenb

errmmmm.....my first name and the initial letter of my surname....
I've been this username on many forums for years on end....so easy to stick with.

Top Bottom