Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 14st - 15st

• 15st - 16st

• 16st upwards

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AncientWyvern

I'm just over 16st and just over 6ft, trying to lose some weight but just seems to stay around the same mark on the scales even though my trousers have become lose!

longers said:
Babelfish says Hurdy Gurdy. Is that slang?

My mistake
vieux pouce français (old french inch)

1 French inch = 27.07 mm which is still the outside diameter of the neck of a Bordeaux wine bottle.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
MacB said:
that's just sick, same height as me and half my weight, I know i could lose a few pounds stone, but even so:ohmy:
We've done this before elsewhere - aJ is pretty much the same height as me but about 6.5 stone lighter. If he stood behind me, you wouldn't know he was there!

Okay, I'm currently overweight but the lightest I've ever been at this height was 10 st 10 lbs and I looked incredibly thin then. I had the xylophone rib cage look, sunken cheeks, and my party piece was to slide a roll of Selloptape over my hand and then all the way up to my armpit - I can only get one as far as my wrist now! How aJ manages to be over 2 stone lighter than I was then, I don't know...

Perhaps I'm 'big-boned' and he is 'little-boned'?

All being well, in about 10 hours time he will be romping away from Kestevan and myself on a relentless succession of West Yorkshire hills. I think he will find the strong northerly wind a bit tough though - that's one advantage we of larger build have! :biggrin:

To answer the original question - at this height of 6' 1", I have been a minimum of 10 st 10 lbs, a maximum of 16 st 5 lbs, and am currently about 15 st dead (In metric units 1.86 m, min. 68.0 kg, max. 103.9 kg, currently 95.3 kg)

Greedo

5ft 9" and 13 and half stone and am in no shape or form even slightly chubby or over weight. How someone 4 inches taller than me and 3 stone lighter blows my mind. I'm stockish but in no way like a Brian Moore type. Must be my bones :biggrin:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Greedo said:
5ft 9" and 13 and half stone and am in no shape or form even slightly chubby or over weight. How someone 4 inches taller than me and 3 stone lighter blows my mind. I'm stockish but in no way like a Brian Moore type. Must be my bones :biggrin:
aJ is obviously naturally skinny. You must be naturally stocky. I am also 4 inches taller than you, am a fairly chunky medium build but I still have a roll of fat round my waist when I am 12 st 7 lbs. That's my target weight though because if I go much below that, my face starts to look really gaunt. I was about 13 stone when my avatar picture was taken and I was already looking thin in the face at that weight.

Greedo

iLB said:

Aye!!

used to swim a lot when I was younger and played football to a semi decent level. So I've always been broad and had decent sized legs. Anytime I've ever weighed myself with people there at a party etc like you do if someone has scales in the bathroom people can't believe it. They think I must have things in my pocket. I've seen myself pissed, stipping down to my underwear and folk still can't believe it despite agreeing that the scales tell them they are the weight they know they are. It's weird.

I think I take it from my Dads side. He has the biggest most muscular forearms I've seen and he's and architect and never done anything in his life physical wise apart from cycling. Sat at a drawing board all his life. If you met him you'd think he was a bulider/brickie or something.

don't know what it is

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I am 5'10 and 9 stone exactly but have voted in the 8 - 9 stone category.

I have thyroid problems so I genuinely cannot gain any weight (well, ok I have gained about 5KG in 12 years). I have been the same weight since I was about 15!

I only have to stop eating for a few days and I'd probably be able to make the first vote in the 'Under 8st' section, but then that would just be dangerous for me as I probably would never gain the weight back again.

madguern

Must admit my weight has stayed static for 2 years , however my waist has dropped from 38 to 34. My thighs on the overhand have grown by a good 1.5 inches so size 34 jeans don't fit around my thighs now grrrr.

Top Bottom