Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 14st - 15st

• 15st - 16st

• 16st upwards

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albal

Guru
Errr 90 kgs!!! whatever that is. gaining inches since giving up golf 31 10 09.Ride everywhere when not working.

Bandini

I didn't start cycling again to lose weight, but almost everybody I see tells me I am 'looking good' or 'I have lost weight'. Does the ego no end of good!

For me, I think it is as much to do with the fact that 'the pub' used to be a bit of a hobby! Now, if if I go to the pub on an evening I take it really steady, and I would rather spend the day/evening cycling rather than go to the pub.

Still have a pint or three on occasion though.

aJohnson

User76 said:
H.I.V. + ?

I hope not :becool:

After Xmas I was 17 stone. Now down to 16 stone 2 and slowly, slowly going down. I am just at the point now where clothes start to fit more easily, but not yet at the point where I need to buy some smaller sizes.....

Stephenite

Membå
83kg - just over 13 stone. And i'm a skinny-m-link at 6' 2.

I'm in the Cruiserweight division... gulp... i think i'll stick to riding my bike.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
User76 said:
H.I.V. + ?

OUCH!!

I know nothing of the person of which you talk about, but in my case, no it isn't HIV. More, it's a damaged thyroid due to treatment for Leukaemia.

Besides, every time when I have bummed someone, I have always been VERY careful! :smile::laugh::smile:

gbb

Legendary Member
Always been about 10.5 stone...always wanted to gain weight, which despite my best eating efforts, never did....until about 4 years ago when i went up to (unexplainedly) 11.5 stone :biggrin: Never felt better.

Trip to Uruguay put paid to that, lost everything i'd gained.

Lots of travelling this year has seen me go from my normal 10.5 stone to maybe just above 10 stone :wacko: Slowly putting back on now....
Travelling always does it to me :smile:

chfp77

73kilo 5ft 8. Broke my collarbone a while back,i was 69 kilo back then. Mind,really struggled to stay at that weight,and i was racing then!!

Top Bottom