Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 14st - 15st

• 15st - 16st

• 16st upwards

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Bad Company said:
The poll would have been more meaningful is split into males & females.

I split between but only at weeekends ;)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
5'9, 11.5 stone. Occasionally goes up, occasionally goes down. was 10.5 stone for years and years, till I turned 40 (and started doing a lot more exercise :tongue: )
Heaviest ever was 13 stone, when i was very busy for 2 yrs and didn't do much exercise ;)

Greedo

I'm honestly astounded at the weight of some of you for your height. Some of you must be like beanpoles. I've discussed mine already and was just thinking the other night but couldn't post due to my ban :blush: Mrs Greedo is 5ft 7" and always between 9 and 9 and a half stone. She is a size 10/12 and has 36c breasts but is in no way overweight and has a shapely figure and exercises and eats very well (far better than me). Some of you are that weight or not far off it and 4/5/6 inches taller and men!!! It really baffles me. A high wind would knock some of you over :sad:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Greedo said:
I'm honestly astounded at the weight of some of you for your height. Some of you must be like beanpoles.
Some of you are that weight or not far off it and 4/5/6 inches taller and men!!! It really baffles me. A high wind would knock some of you over ;)
Here's a picture that I took on one of my recent forum rides...

cycle-chatters-11-apr-2010-thursden-big.jpg

Frustruck on the far left is probably about 6' 2" tall and a fairly chunky build. On the far right is aJohnson who is probably 6' 0" - 6' 1" (though he doesn't look it in the picture). You can certainly see the difference in build!

(BTW - others from the left are colly, Svendo, Alun, Sysagent and Arch)

tyred

Legendary Member
I was 13st 11lb the last time I weighed myself last summer. I'm about 5'11" I binned my scales at that time as I had gone up 6lb despite losing 2" from my waist. I'd guess I'm slightly heavier at the moment as I'm still losing the excesses from Christmas. What has surprised me is that my legs which were always flabby are now solid muscle. I put it down to riding SS in a hilly area. I just need to tone up my upper half.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
tyred said:
I was 13st 11lb the last time I weighed myself last summer. I'm about 5'11" I binned my scales at that time as I had gone up 6lb despite losing 2" from my waist.

Yes that's right, accuse your scales of lying and get a new set instead!

tyred

Legendary Member
Mad Doug Biker said:
Yes that's right, accuse your scales of lying and get a new set instead!

No I didn't. The fit of my trousers tell me whether or not I have lost or gained weight (or more importantly fat). Weight is just a number.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I was joking.

Actually, I haven't weighed myself in years, partly because there is no point. Weight as you say, is just a number.

Top Bottom