Your Worst Date Stories

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I'm sure there must be some even better stories to tell on Cyclechat
BBC News Link
I had an ex conceal herself in the boot of my Capri many years ago after a particularly harrowing break up. When myself and her replacement pulled up at a quiet spot for an indepth discussion on the situation in Uganda the psychotic one started hammering on the inside of the boot lid. I won't go into detail, but it led to a monumental scene by the side of the road.

Fair play to girlfriend Mk11, she continued to go out with me once I'd convinced her that Mk1's threats to slit both our throats would come to nothing. Jolly embarrassing at the time, though.

Drago

Legendary Member
I was a young man of 15, and despite my best efforts to give it away was still in possession of my virginity.

I had a girlfriend who was the same age and one evening took her to a party at an older mates house.

Within 53 seconds I was pished as a fart, absolutely blotto. That cheap Royal Dutch lager was powerful stuff! I decided I needed a wee, so staggered into the loo and lowered the undercarriage ready to pump the bilges (sorry for the mixed transport based metaphors).

I was too far gone to even think about closing the door and just as I was aiming the weapon I could hear my girlfriends voice behind me, "let me help you with that..."

Yes, yes, YES! It was finally about to happen. I was going to get my end away with a real girl

Suddenly, another voice intruded into my reverie. "Oi, you, get out. He's trying to have a wee", upon which my mates brother grabs the girl, drags her out, and shuts the door.

The next day she dumped me for an older lad with a Capri, and it took me another 2 years to find a female willing to bump uglies with me.

KnackeredBike

I do my own stunts
When I was young broke up with my gf of 6 months which at that age is forever.

We decided we would stay friends and I was subsequently invited to a party at her house.

Many drinks later I was emboldened enough to pull in very public fashion a different girl. Woke up the next morning in my ex's bed with new girl.

Snuck out to the station nice and early.

stephec

Legendary Member
When I was young broke up with my gf of 6 months which at that age is forever.

We decided we would stay friends and I was subsequently invited to a party at her house.

Many drinks later I was emboldened enough to pull in very public fashion a different girl. Woke up the next morning in my ex's bed with new girl.

Snuck out to the station nice and early.
And that's your worst story?

You could fall in a pile of manure and climb out smelling of roses. :smile:

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I met one without seeing her picture, off an online dating site, in a car park with her dog. She said on her profile that she was very attractive. She looked like a bulldog chewing a wasp, and was extremely butch, and swore constantly, the "F" and "C" words etc. We went for a walk, and she kept going on about how much she liked hunting and killing things. She told me that she really wanted to shoot a couple of peregrine falcons, and have them stuffed to put on display in her house. She was truly horrendous, but I was polite and made my excuses, and never contacted her again.

I gave up on online dating, I found it, on the whole, a really negative experience. Some decent people, but also many rude one, with little respect or manners. I've had a few bad/bizzare experiences.

started hammering on the inside of the boot lid.
goodfellas-o.gif

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Friends of ours who've now been married for 12 years.
They were 3-4 dates in to the relationship. They went and parked in his then work underground car park.
She let him walk ahead, then she called his name, lifted her skirt, dropped her knickers and flashed herself at him.
His response.....
'Oh sh1t, there's cctv you know....'

There wasn't. He kept it going for the rest of the week.
She still gets reminded.

Top Bottom