Your year summed up in three words.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Still above ground ;)

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
(1)What (2)a (3)nobber!!

1609559867735.png

Rats, leaks and covid.

Last new year we discovered rats in the loft, managed to get rid of them after a huge effort to find any entrance points (came up surface water exit points and up the guttering under the roof tiles into the loft; Yes! They bloody well can climb if there is enough of an incentive!) but in the process one died in a void and we suffered from an awful smell and blue bottles for weeks as we couldn’t find it to remove.

Next we discovered our kitchen extension had been poorly felted, the guttering was shot and there were no eve guards so it wasn’t properly protected from the elements resulting in a leak through the ceiling. We have temporarily patched the area of the leak but in 2021 the whole roof needs to come off to be refelted and remedial work done to the soffits and guttering.

Then covid hit, my in laws went into shielding and still as as they are very cautious, I fell out with my parents over protecting my children by not allowing them to give them a cuddle. At the time childcare bubbles were not allowed.

Brains

Legendary Member
marble.messaging.hacksaw

Your name is is Ben and ICMFP

Top Bottom