You're a proper commuting cyclist when...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
col said:
When your bike is the only one in the bikeshed because the weather is crap.

When your bike is the only one in the bikeshed because the weather is hot.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
you look forward to budget day feeling fairly confident that mr darling won't be announcing a rise in "inner tube and banana tax"

Ivan Ardon

...you chose your next house so it's far enough away from work so you get a decent run in the morning.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I have my kit hung on hangers on shelves, with a massive fan drying them...... have my own office, but no-one moans...other than a 'fellow' cyclist that comes in and says it stinks of sweat (on going joke - he's an ex. hardcore TT'er like me.....)

I have had comments from someone that a fan drying kit isn't eco....yeh....so......

Also had this week (first time ever) getting changed in another sites disabled loo.... 'rattle rattle' on the door handle...me 'oh sorry I'll be 2 minutes getting changed....'

"This is a disabled toilet"...well I get a move on... expecting some poor folk in a wheel chair...... nope..... get out, it's a colleague.... Me..."It's only me...I use it once a week blah.... (PS no bugger uses the loo...).......the toilets are really horrible and tiny....(she is not impressed)..

Anyway, she is perfectly OK at walking about, not disabled that I'd know....just lazy and heavy....FFS.....

She is so in need of the loo, she start's trying to have a laugh that I'd held up the loo..... with a senior member of staff that I'd just had a meeting with.... problem is the person she's talking to has a son who cycles lots (MTB races), fully knows I do as well......

I just apologised, I didn't have a go about her apparent non-disabled status.. laughed it off... silly cow.....

grhm

Veteran
fossyant said:
I have my kit hung on hangers on shelves, with a massive fan drying them...... have my own office, but no-one moans...other than a 'fellow' cyclist that comes in and says it stinks of sweat (on going joke - he's an ex. hardcore TT'er like me.....)

I have had comments from someone that a fan drying kit isn't eco....yeh....so......

I have a rack to hang my clothes on that sits behind the PC - the hot air blasting out of there dries must thing by the time to go home.

Top Bottom