'you're doing well'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Tynan

Tynan

Veteran
steel though and the pannier's quite heavy and even at my new super svelte record weight I'm 14st10lb

yello

Tynan said:
The wife laughed and said 'you men, why don;t you just ride together at the same speed'

You were! Well, trying to anyway! Nought wrong with a bit of friendly rivalry and competition though I think I too would draw the line at running reds!

OP
OP
Tynan

Tynan

Veteran
threebikesmcginty said:
What do you think of the Fratello Tynan?

I recently received a brochure from Condor on this one - it's a really good looking bike.

I'm quite tempted...

it's all over this forum if you search but ...

love it, it's exactly what I wanted, roadie but relaxed, takes and came with full guards and rack, the steel frame and carbon forks/seatpost make it a comfy ride and it still goes well when you want it to, very happy

Condor do a fit too, the chap there held my hand and did me proud, sent the campag route as it's all interchangeable (and 10 speed) a year on I've got a right old mishmash of Veloce, Xenon and Centaur, the xenon brake/changers are a little bit plasticy but they work fine

OP
OP
Tynan

Tynan

Veteran
no worries, it's everything it promises to be, the rack, guards and I strongly suspect pedals if I hadn't have brought my own with me, were all included in the price

don't go there when they're busy btw

Top Bottom