youtube video comments.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Typical troll - you can get some pretty awful comments on youtube.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Reiver, look again at the cyclist, he doesnt look at the oncoming traffic until he is halfway across the road, he was lucky.

As for head cammers. I am sure some cyclists do use them just in case they are involved in an accident but I have never heard of a case where a head cam film has been used in court as evidence.

If you watch Youtube there are many head cammers who just seem to love riding round and getting into close shaves, shouting "OY" a lot, calling out car registration numbers and getting into high pitched arguements with car drivers. I think they missed their calling as Wannabee police cyclists.

Steve

OP
OP
terry_gardener

terry_gardener

Veteran
Reiver, look again at the cyclist, he doesnt look at the oncoming traffic until he is halfway across the road, he was lucky.

As for head cammers. I am sure some cyclists do use them just in case they are involved in an accident but I have never heard of a case where a head cam film has been used in court as evidence.

If you watch Youtube there are many head cammers who just seem to love riding round and getting into close shaves, shouting "OY" a lot, calling out car registration numbers and getting into high pitched arguements with car drivers. I think they missed their calling as Wannabee police cyclists.

Steve
i was going say something similar about him not looking and was lucky the car wasn't further forward.
just for the record i am not the cammer as i don't own one.
i normally don't read the comments but i read some tonight but this guy was just unbelieveable with his comments.

zizou

Veteran
Was a bit reckless and stupid crossing there when he did. But then filming outside school gates you are going to see kids do alot of stupid things, bike or no bike. Come to think of it filming outside school gates is pretty stupid too!

As for the comments. Some people can be right knobs online hiding behind the anonymity of their computer screen. The more 'noise' they make the bigger their inadequacies in life away from the computer.

Top Bottom