Zero has a friend...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonali

Guru
buggi said:
his hutch is on my balcony (i don't have a garden) i have an old lady below that complains if i even walk around my flat, and the noise was just awful. i was at my wits end, especially when i got the letter from the council. luckily, because she complains about every damn noise on the block, the council and police are sick of her calling them out and i was able to blag my way out of it but... i have to admit.. this is probably the one time when she did actually have a point.

good bloody job she cried wolf so many times.

but, bless, he has now snuggled up with his new mate and it looks like all my neighbours will get a peaceful nights sleep. :cry:

Can these animals not be trained to sneak down in the middle of the night and chew her ears off?

buggi said:
and i wouldn't get the cops called on me for painting or get banged out for ...ahem... banging :cry: if ya know what i mean!

yep, they can sit in my concrete box comparing diaries. I really thought no one had the same problem as me. maybe we should start a support group!

Yeah, lets have a go - I thought mine was unique but clearly not, your shed might get rather packed by the looks of it, in which case we might have to start sub-groups at a local level! :wacko:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
naa, lets just cram them all in the same concrete box. it's got a strong lock :smile:

looks like i'm in for a second peaceful nights sleep! heehee

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
miloat said:
Dont ferrets smell?
Thats what i heard anyway.

if you have them castrated they practically lose the smell within about 6 weeks, it's very faint and not at all offensive. you can kind of faintly smell it on your hands after handling them a lot but nothing else.

however, if you spook them or they get really excited they can drop a skunkbomb, which can be hilariously funny if they happen to be sitting on someone's lap you can see their face change from this :biggrin: to this :smile: to this :eek: as the smell takes hold. imagine the meatiest fart you've ever done then multiply it by 100. doesn't happen very often tho i'm glad to say. :biggrin:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
miloat said:
Post deleted due to stupidity.

they smell terrible if you don't have them castrated! the first one i ever handled was "entire" and i couldn't scrub the smell off!

Top Bottom