Zhongya Central Asia bottom bracket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Features:
Great length for Fixed Gear Mountain Bikes
Cartridge Sealed Bearing with Aluminium sheath
Axle Borron Steel (Square)
Finish: Phosphated cups anodized sheath
Sealed bearings
Built-pressed into the bearing structure,loose beads rotate more smoothly than the more durable,longer life than the outboard bearing,prolonged abnormal noise will not be riding.
Aluminum one sleeve,high quality Peilin Bearing.
MTB axial strenth HCR60 in line with EU standards.
Dust and waterproof design and durable.
The United States put an end to the use of screws loose paint Naraku slip teeth.
No abnormal noise Surper Run High-end integrated structure axis
Integrated structure with no gaps to prevent the assembly stuck,stuck coaxial abnormal anomalies,safe for use.
Double waterproof design bearing dust plus wiper reverse threads.
Sub-structure there is a gap assembly process will fall apart stuck riding life soon.
Common seal axial structure without dust ring.

It has some great features.
I've highligted the most important ones but there are others.

Just make sure you First to find out about the installation axis, know that there is to tighten the axis must be careful when loading sleeve good of five-thread, not crooked, or it may damage the frame five. As any fule no.

No, no problems. United States put end to slip teeth. Borron steel strong.

OP
OP
Leaway2

Leaway2

Lycrist
Well thanks for all the constructive criticism :tongue:. I will see how good they are.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
No abnormal noise Surper Run High-end integrated structure axis
I've often ridden the Surper Run, and I'm telling you, it has a high end. My integrated structure has never been the same.
On the other hand, it looks like a BB I bought that was a Sunlite, and it has served me well for the last couple of years on my Schwinn Impact. Seems a good and durable BB, and it has given me no troubles. Not light, but well made, as far that goes. Sometimes this quality control thing can be a bit spotty, I'm sure, but my experience is that the one I have is pretty good. I believe there is also an off-brand BB in my Cannondale that I have been working on this year, but due to all the metalwork this spring, that project may not have a good ride on it until winter, due to my current illness.

Last edited:
Top Bottom