Zhongya Central Asia bottom bracket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Time to start the process with Ebay, perhaps, after contacting the seller. Give it 10 days, you never know what sort of supply chain they may have. Always good to go to the seller first, then Ebay, then the reviews section.

OP
OP
Leaway2

Leaway2

Lycrist
Time to start the process with Ebay, perhaps, after contacting the seller. Give it 10 days, you never know what sort of supply chain they may have. Always good to go to the seller first, then Ebay, then the reviews section.
I have been speaking to them, but they do insist that the item is in the UK. My guess is that they send it from China and repack it here and post it.

OP
OP
Leaway2

Leaway2

Lycrist
You'll be surprised. I have bought stuff from China over ebay before and it arrives individually packaged with Chinese postmarks. It is dirt cheap, but slow. Give it time.
I have bought loads of stuff from China, and yes it come remarkably quickly. I picked a UK part because I wanted it in 3(ish) days.
Its not desperate but the listing is incorrect and that is what is bugging me.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
They are Chinese based and using a UK drop shipper, but I think it's just a one man band operation at this end operating from a warehouse where the stock is held. (I recognised the name of the seller - Hong Kong Feng Yue Ltd- through work)

OP
OP
Leaway2

Leaway2

Lycrist
It had arrived when I got in from work last night. It looks OK apart from the seal round the non fixed side. The rubber seal does look flimsy. I put it in but did not get a chance to ride. I am out tonight so it will probably be the weekend.
As far as the postage, it has a royal mail 48 stamp which means it was posted 48hrs ago. This item was not in the UK when I ordered it or not posted on the day they claimed.
IMG_20170920_172915.jpg

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I think some of these fellows order as they need, I personally would keep a little stock on hand, in case of a longshoremen's strike in the States or something. But I live near a place I can rent a small storage unit to warehouse my stuff.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Thanks for that and GWS Gravity. It still has not arrived. The seller is in China but the Ebay listing said the item is in the UK, but with a 10 day delivery, either this is untrue or they have the worlds worst courier.
BTW, I get back to work Monday, and may get to cycle a bit Wednesday.

Top Bottom