Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
That's bloody good, but I think i would need a bigger screen to keep all the information readable. I do like the profile and tiny markers of riders, very reminiscent of Bkool :okay:

Need an instruction list on setting something like that up

Well you did say you wanted it bigger! You can size and place anything you want any way you like it to be fair - don't need all that info on the right side necessarily for example.

Here's quite a cool minimalist one for TTTs

Screenshot_20230125_151400_Discord.jpg

bridgy

Legendary Member
I'll have a play with my setup and share a screen recording of it next time I do a race with it

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

:laugh:

You’ve never looked better!

(I hope you didn’t think I would ever stop calling you up on your shenanigans Gimpy. You can try and insult me all you want and call me what you like. It won’t change the truth. I’m only saying what a lot of people here are thinking but don’t want constant drama. Don’t take it personally, I’d call anyone out just the same 👍)

Last edited:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Too much for me today - legs are saying no. Saturday 1500 though. Be there or be square :laugh:

Tiny races? I will be there. Need a v02 workout...or 4

steverob

Guru
Would be up for Surrey hills or midlands ride or both 😁 be gentle on me tho you hill monsters
Well as I (think I) have said previously on here, would be happy to recommend some lovely hilly routes in the Chilterns - that neck of the woods should be reasonably convenient for both the London based folks and those from the Midlands.

Top Bottom