Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alex_cycles

Veteran
Rarely use the app, must try and utilise it

Cheers Martin

No idea on PC, but on the iPad I think you get a dustbin in the buttons that appear when you touch the screen.
I bet there's a keyboard shortcut for it on the PC

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
So I’m determined to go up the alp tonight. I’m posting this here just try and make it harder to avoid again!
This is a good motivational tactic! :okay: Do it, do it, do it!

I've been taking a bit of time off 'Alping' because I've only got one more ascent before numbers 23/24/25. Instead, I've been having a crack at the standard-length TdZ stages. I feel that my condition is improving greatly and my numbers are getting better - I got an FTP lift to 294W this morning on the Epic Reverse! Bear in mind that a lot of my rides have been at 5am and the fields haven't been especially strong.
1674809392811.png

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
This is a good motivational tactic! :okay: Do it, do it, do it!

I've been taking a bit of time off 'Alping' because I've only got one more ascent before numbers 23/24/25. Instead, I've been having a crack at the standard-length TdZ stages. I feel that my condition is improving greatly and my numbers are getting better - I got an FTP lift to 294W this morning on the Epic Reverse! Bear in mind that a lot of my rides have been at 5am and the fields haven't been especially strong.
View attachment 675832

Nice 1 Tim! Pretty looking numbers right there! Well done on the progress bud.

The thing I like about the alp is it’s basically an hour all in give or take. I don’t feel obliged to have a pre race warm up etc. I’m a big time crunched at the moment to say the least. It also suits me that I can fit it in when I have time rather than at a fixed time.

I do really enjoy the big zwift events though.

bridgy

Legendary Member
I even apologised when I deployed my Burrito. :blush:

I should learn how to ditch the power ups. Can it be done from the PC or is it easier on the Companion app on the phone?

We would of needed a good 10 secs lead to make it stick with a breakaway

Easy on companion app as has been said but on PC you can also tap the "up" arrow which brings up a number of controls along the bottom of the screen, one of which is the "bin the PU" button which you can then click on, or use the left/right arrows to select

JuhaL

Guru
I have read that after updates direction arrows might appear on screen haphazardly, Zwift might think that you are riding somewhere else. Also on race those direction arrows are appeared even that they don't need to. Companion app probably don't work with android 8.0 or older's anymore, so I read. Lot of weird is happened after updates. Hope that Zwift works well with you guys.

alex_cycles

Veteran
I have read that after updates direction arrows might appear on screen haphazardly, Zwift might think that you are riding somewhere else. Also on race those direction arrows are appeared even that they don't need to. Companion app probably don't work with android 8.0 or older's anymore, so I read. Lot of weird is happened after updates. Hope that Zwift works well with you guys.

From the Zwift forums it looks like there will be a new patch update today to fix the "ERG mode failure" issues.
I did a race yesterday afternoon with @CXRAndy and that worked fine except the wrong guy won it. :laugh:

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
Zpower Ranger 'won' my TdZ stage this morning (5.2W/kg up the Epic), so it appears to be affecting multiple events!

Hope that the new patch doesn't knock my laptop over - miraculously my setup seems to still work.

Half-tempted to get up in the middle of the night next week so that I can try setting one of the front-running times for the Breakaway Brae Reverse on the Scotland map...

bobinski

Legendary Member
Nice 1 Tim! Pretty looking numbers right there! Well done on the progress bud.

The thing I like about the alp is it’s basically an hour all in give or take. I don’t feel obliged to have a pre race warm up etc. I’m a big time crunched at the moment to say the least. It also suits me that I can fit it in when I have time rather than at a fixed time.

I wish it was an hour...:sad:

Top Bottom