Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member

May 2023 sounds good 😉

JuhaL

Guru
Strava responds to pricing. What a weird way though

View: https://youtu.be/vMVkrSbgCYs

DC rainmaker reckons Strava is also breaking EU pricing rules, with different prices per country within the EU area 🤔

Good to see that Ray digs deeper what is going on in Strava. I feel much happier now that I cancel my premium subscription. Strava's actions doesn't last daylight very well. Actually I could manage without free Strava very well like I did many many years in a times before Strava.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Is there an EU law that says pricing should be the same in each country?

If you watched the video, Ray points out exactly the rule that states that online services where the product is the same in each country cannot charge different prices to different countries within the EU, effectively, you should get the same price and service whether you're in Germany, France, Spain, the Czech Republic or Estonia for example.

JuhaL

Guru
If you watched the video, Ray points out exactly the rule that states that online services where the product is the same in each country cannot charge different prices to different countries within the EU, effectively, you should get the same price and service whether you're in Germany, France, Spain, the Czech Republic or Estonia for example.

Exactly, nothing to add.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Finished three sisters in a row :whistle: .
Took my time on the first two :laugh:
Z1/Z2 to the top of the KOM then got bored and pushed up the radio tower and generally chased down groups on the way over to the volcano kom and onto the finish.

MAF looks slightly higher than I remember. I might need to do a ERG Z1 endurance ride to see what power Im making.

alex_cycles

Veteran
Finished three sisters in a row :whistle: .
Took my time on the first two :laugh:
Z1/Z2 to the top of the KOM then got bored and pushed up the radio tower and generally chased down groups on the way over to the volcano kom and onto the finish.

MAF looks slightly higher than I remember. I might need to do a ERG Z1 endurance ride to see what power Im making.

Wait until they've fixed ERG mode, unless you haven't updated this week. :laugh:
(there's meant to be a patch out soon if not already)

Top Bottom