Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I've just done my solo 2.5hrs, Rather odd, I felt quite rough last night, try to kill myself with JD, and this morning didn't feel great first thing. I have just done 51 miles on 300 mil of water and no food, felt strong and maintained good cadence and power consistently 95/204 :ohmy: @Boxers, I only started spinning last September

bobinski

Legendary Member
Well done. Those figures would have been bang on for the base ride.But you must be dehydrated now?

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Well done. Those figures would have been bang on for the base ride.But you must be dehydrated now?

I feel remarkably good, dived straight into lunch after ride and now drunk a couple of litres, some of which is full fat coke:smile:. I was thinking of pushing on to 60 miles, but I could begin to tell that would of been a little too much at this stage without food or drink.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Bob, Ive just noticed we have the same PR for the reverse sprint, 14 seconds roughly, you did yours with 225W, I did mine with 870W :wacko::laugh:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Bob, Ive just noticed we have the same PR for the reverse sprint, 14 seconds roughly, you did yours with 225W, I did mine with 870W :wacko::laugh:

Haha!
Yours was probably solo and mine in a pack or I had a faster lead in?. Or you have had a few too many of those full fat cokes ^_^

kipster

Guru
Saving your legs? It's sub 2!!
5 days, 350 miles, and about 40,000ft of climbing. I'll need my legs as fresh as they can be.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Did another zwift ride yesterday. around London, which was interesting spotting my old haunts! Found fox Hill. On the other side, got to the tube (weird) then pressed down arrow and rode back up box Hill. Really enjoyed that you are always riding with someone else. Am I being converted?!?

Once free sub is over, will re ride the same rides in bkool for a comparison.

Top Bottom