Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
As soon as I mention my groin you suddenly get Covid... I'd best not mention my heyfever or you'll beak a wrist!!! :laugh::whistle:

Hope you feel ok with it and recover quickly mate :okay:

I've been reading Bob's Big Book of Excuses ... :becool::laugh:
Not feeling too bad so far. Hope this is as bad as it gets.

alex_cycles

Veteran
3 days in Wales. Many highlights, including descending Rhigos with tailing motorbikes unable to catch us - in fact, we gapped them, then grinned our heads off at the bottom when they passed us. ^_^ Way too much climbing on Tuesday (3131m - 50% more than previous record).
But this one, particularly quirky climb - Constitution Hill in Swansea yesterday is a favourite. 2 minute climb at 20% but COBBLED!:eek:

View: https://youtu.be/fD57fmHrCAg

Only 822 people have done it on Strava. I wonder why? (Well - apart from the no entry signs, that is) :rolleyes:

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Loads of impressive rides happening atm, or have recently happened. I have enjoyed reading about them but haven't really commented much as I'm still struggling with my injury and have been in a bad place mentally with all things cycling.

Joffey.... You'd have been impressed with my ride this morning, out to a greasy spoon for a Full English with 3 cycling buddies putting the world to rights & discussing our Cotswold ride / bbq / camp next month... :okay:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Family persuaded me to go out today. Lincolnshire agricultural show, looking at tractors and bloodhounds 😁🚜🐕

20220623_143548.jpg

Brava210

Über Member
Well after using my 2nd hand elite direto for a few weeks, I have upgraded to a Wahoo kickr.
I do most of my riding indoors to build up fitness, which is a slow process.
I found the Direto OK ish but emitting odd noises all the time....it was annoying.

Let's see how the Wahoo fairs.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
Is it a direct-drive one, @Brava210 ? Good to hear that it’s good!

I really rate the workout erg mode in Zwift. Some of the in-built workout sessions are fiendish, but I find it very motivating to listen to Enya while I’m turning myself inside out to keep the pedals turning. 🤣

JuhaL

Guru
Is it a direct-drive one, @Brava210 ? Good to hear that it’s good!

I really rate the workout erg mode in Zwift. Some of the in-built workout sessions are fiendish, but I find it very motivating to listen to Enya while I’m turning myself inside out to keep the pedals turning. 🤣

What if you listen this while you pedaling ?. Not for sure but it's not much faster than Enya^_^

Top Bottom