Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Well done Lee - I guess we'll have to wait and see how beatable that is - If I do beat that time, I'm going to have to put a really big effort in because your watts are pretty much identical to that first TT we did, and on that I had to average over 300 watts to beat you by just 25 seconds. Not really looking forward to that!

I wouldn't take too much notice of previous best times on that route - a mix of Bkool times and times from racing in a good draft (or both!) I suspect - can be quite different to a solo TT effort.

Looks like you were pretty consistent over the three laps and didn't lose too much time each lap. It's on races like this I wish you could see a live average watts figure to help manage the effort.

Also, glad to see my instructions worked OK for you!
Should have let him go round for 4 laps :whistle: :biggrin:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Should have let him go round for 4 laps :whistle: :biggrin:
You're right, I should have kept quiet about that!

Norry1

Legendary Member
Well done Lee - I guess we'll have to wait and see how beatable that is - If I do beat that time, I'm going to have to put a really big effort in because your watts are pretty much identical to that first TT we did, and on that I had to average over 300 watts to beat you by just 25 seconds. Not really looking forward to that!

I wouldn't take too much notice of previous best times on that route - a mix of Bkool times and times from racing in a good draft (or both!) I suspect - can be quite different to a solo TT effort.

Looks like you were pretty consistent over the three laps and didn't lose too much time each lap. It's on races like this I wish you could see a live average watts figure to help manage the effort.

!

I use my Garmin for that.

berty bassett

Legendary Member

Also, glad to see my instructions worked OK for you!
Your instructions worked spot on thanks
Never like going first as it gives you all a time to beat - and you little tinkers always seem to find that little bit extra !! :laugh:- only good thing about a flat course is you can sort of control effort a bit more than up and down courses - just hope you don’t dig too deep - have a race up alpe first !

berty bassett

Legendary Member
If you fly by me i am offically doing a "recce" as well :surrender:
To make sure you don’t blow up , I should ride first lap at no more than 150 watts - that goes for everybody else as well
Horrific course full of danger and potholes

Top Bottom