Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Del C

Veteran
I bet that was hard on your own? :notworthy:
Thanks buddy!

Just tried to ride at an even tempo. Seemed to work ok as I rode the last climb pretty well and managed to keep the power on. Felt it on the run in though!

bridgy

Legendary Member
Surely Smart Turbos output the power to external head units? How else does Zwift know the power? As it happens I am using postmaster pedals but I assume it is the same.
Thanks @Norry1 - I never thought of doing that and don't know if my Elemnt will pick up the neo as a PM or not but I'll give it a try!

peterob

Veteran
@peterob

I rode the Surrey Hiils race solo tonight.

Time was 1.23.25

Can you update my time and also enter me as a C category rider.

Thanks!

Decent time that Del, particular considering it was solo :bravo:

I've expanded the Cat Leagues to include all that have ridden this league (not just those who did the handicap races on Stages 1 and 2). I took the categories from what I could see on ZwiftPower, so if you think you've been designated the wrong category let me know. I'm also now a cat B but it's too much effort now to re-jig the spreadsheet to account for the handicaps (plus I can say I'm top of one league at least ;)).

Updated table below that should now include all rides since last Thursday. Again, let me know if anything is missing. Lots of close battles going into tomorrow's TT :hyper:

HH.png

Last edited:

LBHIFI

Veteran
Decent time that Del, particular considering it was solo :bravo:

I've expanded the Cat Leagues to include all that have ridden this league (not just those who did the handicap races on Stages 1 and 2). I took the categories from what I could see on ZwiftPower, so if you think you've been designated the wrong category let me know. I'm also now a cat B but it's too much effort now to re-jig the spreadsheet to account for the handicaps (plus I can say I'm top of one league at least ;)).

Updated table below that should now include all rides since last Thursday. Again, let me know if anything is missing. Lots of close battles going into tomorrow's TT :hyper:

View attachment 458332
I'm afraid I'm out for a few months. I'm doing a 12 week plan and can't do both racing and workout,
I tried to do the TT today, but was just too tired :B).

peterob

Veteran
I'm afraid I'm out for a few months. I'm doing a 12 week plan and can't do both racing and workout,
I tried to do the TT today, but was just too tired :B).
That's a shame Lars but I know what you mean - I finished the 6-week plan this week and found it tough doing 4 workout sessions and the league race each week. I was planning on today being a rest day so I could give the TT a good crack tomorrow, but the weather is so nice out there today I will probably go out for a short ride (but try not to push it too much) :sun:

Norry1

Legendary Member
Gonna have a bash at this week's challenge in a few minutes. Not feeling confident looking at my best times, which would have been massively race drafting assisted.

Top Bottom