Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Calling CX Andy, a guy who I work with wants to know if he can have an invite to our TT race at 7pm?
Andy Long WBR is is name.
Cheers.
Hi @Milzy you probably meant me not Andy (who's enjoying the sunshine in Tenerife the lucky sod!)

In order to invite your friend to tonight's meet up he will have to follow me on the Zwift Companion app (Paul Bridgman (Cyclechat)). I will look out for a follow request from him, and if I receive one I will send him an invite. I can only invite people who follow me on Zwift companion app, that's how it works.

Milzy

Guru
Hi @Milzy you probably meant me not Andy (who's enjoying the sunshine in Tenerife the lucky sod!)

In order to invite your friend to tonight's meet up he will have to follow me on the Zwift Companion app (Paul Bridgman (Cyclechat)). I will look out for a follow request from him, and if I receive one I will send him an invite. I can only invite people who follow me on Zwift companion app, that's how it works.
Yeah having a crazy day here, will do thanks.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Is one ride enough or three ride average? :okay:.
Should be at least 3 times up the Alpe :laugh:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Everyone seen the invite for this year's Tour of Watopia? 7 stages over the 2 months so shouldn't be too onerous. Could even use these for the leagues during April and May?
I've been and registered for it. Not sure how well I'll do. I will be doing the grand Fondo workout plan after next week which I'm using as a revovery week from the ftp builder plan I'm currently doing.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I've been and registered for it. Not sure how well I'll do. I will be doing the grand Fondo workout plan after next week which I'm using as a revovery week from the ftp builder plan I'm currently doing.
Don't treat it like a race, treat it as an opportunity to do some long rides that are not in ERG mode. Find a nice group to ride with and just tempo along :okay:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Everyone seen the invite for this year's Tour of Watopia? 7 stages over the 2 months so shouldn't be too onerous. Could even use these for the leagues during April and May?
Yeah definitely a good idea to have a Tour of Watopia league for those two months.

So....final stage of our current league will be next week. Just need to decide what route to finish with....:crazy:

Top Bottom