Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
863F8970-CAFF-4BB3-BA57-5D18E9E47FC8.png
Is it this one

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Just checked bback - your right I am wrong - even more beatable :sad:

Norry1

Legendary Member
46.57. Not in @berty bassett's league but happy i couldn't really have gone much harder, really overheated towards the end.

lap 1; 15.47
lap 2; 15.57
lap 3; 15.53

Now you mentioned it, I've just added your three laps together and I make it 47:37 :smile: Having said that, I couldn't find you in the Cyclechat Turbo Club Leaderboard for that 3 lap segment. Are you in it?

Still a good time :okay:

mjd1988

Guru
Now you mentioned it, I've just added your three laps together and I make it 47:37 :smile: Having said that, I couldn't find you in the Cyclechat Turbo Club Leaderboard for that 3 lap segment. Are you in it?

Still a good time :okay:

strava-flat-tt.png

Good call! at least I did the right segment, which is what i was getting really worried about, just can't count!

Is that a strava club?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
View attachment 458400

Good call! at least I did the right segment, which is what i was getting really worried about, just can't count!

Is that a strava club?
Yes, called Cyclechat Turbo Club :okay:

Norry1

Legendary Member
TT is hard, especially on Zwift. It is tough when you get no benefit of draft when you close people down. My average was 243W I think, which is below my FTP, but tough to go harder tonight.

Milzy

Guru
Calling CX Andy, a guy who I work with wants to know if he can have an invite to our TT race at 7pm?
Andy Long WBR is is name.
Cheers.

Top Bottom